Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Israel IS Responsible...

Israel truly is responsible for what it has done to the Palestinian people since its invasion of Palestine around the 1940s. But it keeps trying to evade this and now places all the blame on Hamas - on "terrorism", even though Hamas did not even form until 1986, and is primarily just a militant group of freedom fighting Palestinians in the Gaza strip that Israel wants to steal or completely control.
   Someone tried getting me to face what Hamas has done through getting me to read a 2015 Amnesty International report, which was instigated by Israel. And here is a link to the article I wrote about this. https://careforpalestine.blogspot.com/p/israel-is-responsible-for-its-own.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.