Monday, November 6, 2023

Protests for the Palestinian People

The demonstrations in the USA are huge and appear to be mostly very peaceful. I hope they remain peaceful. I'm glad to see so many people's hearts standing up for justice and freedom for the Palestinian people. The video below shows a lot of interviews with the protesters and a lot of good messages from them. The best message was calling for Palestinian people to hold onto their hearts - their Love, so that the evil will not win...

Voices from Largest Pro-Palestinian Protest in U.S. History:
Stop the Siege on Gaza Now! https://youtu.be/1h-L76sCC5A?si=yjyt4YfVMmzd92I2


ISRAEL, PERMINENTLY CEASE FIRE AND SET PALESTINE FREE, IN ORDER TO SET THINGS RIGHT AND PREVENT FURTHER ESCALATION!

THE WHOLE WORLD MUST REALIZE THE HORRIFIC WRONG, IN WHAT ISRAEL HAS BEEN DOING TO THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE FOR DECADES NOW, WHICH IS WHAT HAS CAUSED THE VIOLENCE ON BOTH SIDES. I CONDEMN THE VIOLENCE. IT JUST HAS TO STOP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.