Friday, November 24, 2023

The Worse Terror

From my vantage point Israel is FAR more "terroristic" than Hamas, and has fabricated or exaggerated a lot of things, just to use Hamas as an excuse to kill off masses of Palestinian Arabs and try to terrorize the rest into leaving. Israels rounds of this terror against the Palestinians has been going on for over 70 years, and started long before Hamas even existed. To see the full truth we must look at the bigger picture, instead of only at isolated events claimed by Israel, and this is what I do. BOTH sides have done wrong, but which side is the invader? Israel. And which side has inflicted the most terror? Israel, by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.