Sunday, December 24, 2023

A Powerful Pain Filled Message

It is too soon for healing and forgiveness. But after this hell is over, and healing is happening; I hope that at least some of those who performed, or supported, the destruction of Palestine and masses of the Palestinian people, will reach a place of feeling genuine remorse and can give a sincere apology to the Palestinian people. And I hope that, if this happens, forgiveness will be found in the hearts of the Palestinian people. I wish this for the healing of the Palestinians. But until Israel's hell is over and Palestine has healed, they are entitled to their anger/pain...

Rev. Dr. Munther Isaac: ‘For those who are complicit, I feel sorry for you’ https://youtu.be/YlCTkupKcn8?si=QnvbqBuBMTjaXjWI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.