Saturday, December 30, 2023

Moving Past the Prejudicial Mentality

I can't count the amount of times I've heard "they did this" or "they did that" as if gossip about the negative behaviors of just a few Palestinian people, justifies the hatred of, or the destruction of, ALL Palestinian people. I have, on a few occasions, seen the same thing happening against America; some people think that a few American officials supporting Israel's evil behaviors, means that all American's are bad or hateful. And it is not right no matter who it is against. People who think this way must make a positive shift...

We should never blame the whole race or the whole country or the whole organization for what just a few members do. Seriously. We must get past this prejudicial mentality.

I am speaking for myself here too. I have been trying not to generalize so that I do not support that sort of mentality. In my mind I do not blame the whole place or race even when I generalize, but I am learning that I must be more descriptive and have been editing my writings. The two things I still generalize about are "Israel", because the vast majority of it seems to support killing off and getting rid of the Palestinians... and the "Zionists", because that group was formed specifically to gather the Jewish people into one place (Israel), so they appear to ALL be on board with Israel's occupation in Palestine. BUT, even in Israel, there are some people who are not involved in the hate and prejudice and many who are just not aware of what has been happening.

NO MATTER WHAT WE SHOULD NOT BLAME A PERSON JUST BECAUSE OF THE COUNTRY OR GROUP THEY ARE OR WERE ASSOCIATED WITH. WE SHOULD INDIVIDUALLY JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR OWN BEHAVIORS.

P.S. Example; Israel claimed that Hamas beheaded babies on Oct 7th. This was not proven and appears to have been a lie told in order for Israeli officials to gain support for the destruction of Hamas and the destruction of Gaza and the killing and displacement of yet another batch of Palestinian people. However, even if some members of Hamas had really done this, it does not mean that ALL of the Palestinian Resistance Freedom Fighters kill babies, and it certainly does not mean that all of the Palestinian people kill babies.
   One of the other rumors that have been going around is that "Palestinians celebrated after 9/11." Like the beheaded babies rumor, it may not even be true, or maybe some did really celebrate - maybe some hate America for helping Israel to kill masses of their own loved ones and steal or bomb their homes...etc. But we can't rightfully blame all Palestinians, especially since those who are into revenge, were driven to it through violent and thieving crimes being done to them. IN ORDER TO STOP THE VIOLENCE WE MUST STOP WHAT CAUSES THE VIOLENCE - STOP TREATING PEOPLE SO BADLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.