Thursday, January 4, 2024

Boycott or Not...

I have mixed feelings about some types of boycotts. I feel that people and companies, who are not directly involved with, or who are not aware of Israel's evil targeting of the Palestinians, should not be hurt by boycotts.
   When I called for boycotts on my blog, I had envisioned things like big companies refusing to do shipping to or from Israel...etc., forcing Israel to cease fire and set Palestine free, in order to save itself from economic ruin. I liked this idea because it is a non-violent way to force Israel into a better direction. But it appears that even positive types of boycotts are now being made illegal...


Israel, Palestine, BDS, and the right to boycott in the US | The Take
https://youtu.be/wQTGUAB-ZUo?si=Hf7K2zanyBaSwVGC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.