Saturday, May 4, 2024

Attacked for Standing up for Pro-Palestinian Protesters

I've not done much on the web since my father's death. But on May 1st I left a large batch of comments and a blog post about the pro-Israeli people attacking and provoking the Pro-Palestinian protesters at USA universities. On May 2nd and May 3rd, I was attacked with laser or microwave weapons. One attack rendered me unconscious for a couple hours, and the other left me with swelling and pain on the right side of my head. I do not believe that this was caused by a natural illness, because of the timing of it and because I got a warning of severe danger just before I was attacked yesterday. Today I am still struggling with the residual effects or possibly continued microwaving. I pray for my safety too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.