Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Computer Infiltrations

I have noticed that the word, Israel, was replaced with "Palestine" in my Nov. 9th article about the condemnation stuff. I do not know if it was my mistake or if it was due the computer infiltrations I have been experiencing. I fixed it on this blog and on my newest back-up for it on my website is now at www.poeticpublications.com/palestine5.pdf.

The previous back-up pdf is at www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf. And my initial stand was on www.sharonrosepoet.blogspot.com. Hopefully those writings and others on this blog have not been altered. I'm too overwhelmed to re-check them all right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.