Saturday, November 11, 2023

Dear President Biden,

I beg you to find your heart and gain freedom from whatever has your mind supporting Israel's evil, decades long, aims to get rid of the Palestinian people, under the guise of it being a war against "terrorism." If you cannot look at the other side of this situation and see how wrong you and Israel are, you really have a serious problem. And I am scared for America and our safety and the world's safety under your control. Please read this paper and get the help you need to either free your mind or find your heart, because it is VERY obvious that neither one is working well enough right now. www.poeticpublications.com/mind2023.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.