Tuesday, November 14, 2023

The Pro-Israel Protests In America

I found the pro-Israel protests in America frightening. It felt like we are losing America and all that it used to stand for. It felt like Israel's secret blood thirsty hate and prejudice was infiltrating America. As I watched the crowds fill the streets with Israel flags my fear turned to anger. I wondered how the Palestinian people in America must have felt. I'm sure it made them feel less safe here. It made me feel less safe here.

The Jewish planned pro-Israel protests inconsiderately turned a grave situation for Palestinians into a petty protest competition here in America. Some parts of it were cruel to the Palestinians; "No cease fire" some chanted as over ten thousand Palestinians get slaughtered in the little sliver of Palestine that Israel has not yet completely stolen.
   Beneath the videos of the news broadcasts of the Israel rallys and protests were hoards of comments that bragged about how superior and "civilized" and "peaceful" their own protests were, and how much larger they were, in comparison to that of the Palestinians whom they were falsely and negatively labeling.
   Of course the Palestinian protests were more emotional, because they were a painfilled stand for their the freedoms they lost decades ago, and for their thousands of suffering people who are now going through yet another round of being cruelly slaughtered yet another time...etc. Far too much pain and suffering has been inflicted upon the Palestinian people, through many decades now, and it just has to stop!

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE, JUDGED ANYONE BASED ON THEIR RELIGION OR RACE, BUT I DO JUDGE PEOPLE AND RELIGIONS BASED ON THEIR BEHAVIORS TOWARD OTHER PEOPLE...AND I FEEL THAT THE ISRAEL AND JEWISH PEOPLE'S BEHAVIORS IN THIS WHOLE SITUATION IN ISRAEL, AS WELL AS HERE IN AMERICA, ARE DISPICABLE AND ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE. I HOPE THEY FIND THEIR HEARTS. MAY JUSTICE AND TRUTH AND FREEDOM AND PEACE WIN FOR PALESTINE AND ALL OF HUMANITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.