Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Call to Boycott Israel

Violence does not solve the core problem in Palestine/"Israel" - It just exacerbates it on both sides. The past several decades have proven this. So, I beg BOTH sides to please stop all forms of violence. And I beg the rest of humanity to please let your hearts do every possible peaceful thing to stop Israel's continued occupation of Palestine and their decades long aims to get rid of the Palestinian people instead of setting things right and returning what they have stolen from them. I think we should...

BOYCOTT ISRAEL UNTIL IT HAS RETURNED PALESTINE AND SET THE PALESTINIANS FREE. AND DO NOT STOP UNTIL ITS COMPLETELY DONE AND PEACE AND FREEDOM HAVE BEEN PERMINENTLY ACCOMPLISHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.