Sunday, November 5, 2023

What Instigated it?

Someone asked me what I would do if Hamas attacked me. And my answer was the same one that any conscientious human being would do... I'd ask, why did they do this horrific thing? Was it something I did or said? Was there something I could have done, or not done, in order to prevent it?  

If only Israel and the rest of the world wound ask these questions and face the honest answers. Obviously many people must learn that violence often begets violence. Who was the first to be so cruel? Who shot the hand that pulled the trigger? Who should have chosen peace to begin with? In this situation, the answer is in the historical facts
; https://careforpalestine.blogspot.com/p/the-true-history-of-palestine-and-israel.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.