Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The Information War

This situation has fallen into an "information war" and I hope that all of humanity will soon realize that those who are pro-Israel are either unaware of the history of Palestine and are just blindly believing Israel and the controlled parts of the media, or are brainwashed puppets, or are part of the evil forces that lie and cheat and steal and kill people and fabricate things, and then blame their victims for it and pretend that they are the ones who are the victims.
   But I have learned that severely brainwashed - mind control victims are next to impossible to convince of the truth, unless it comes from an authority they know and trust. I hope more and more of the world keeps realizing the truths and standing up. I hope officials start taking actions to stop Israel and restore ALL of Palestine and save what is left of the Palestinian people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.