Wednesday, December 27, 2023

A Planted Fungus in Gaza?

This broadcast reports Israeli soldiers being infected with a mysterious fungus that came from Gaza. One has died from it. I cannot help but wonder if the soldiers were infected with what they themselves were contaminating Gaza with. I have suspected that Israel would switch to using lethal substances, since they cannot continue with the obvious bombing and starvation without looking like the genocidal monsters they are.
  It is also possible that Israel is doing this, and letting it be broadcasted, with the intention of using it to force the Palestinians to vacate Gaza...etc. God help the Palestinian people.

Israeli soldier dies after mysterious fungal infection in Gaza
https://youtu.be/apC8cF9C2ik?si=j0prU124wMIaavzV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and considerate. I do not check in very often, so please excuse me if I do not respond to a question.